REACH Registration Services
Easily export chemicals to Europe by preparing registration with UL’s REACH expertise
Get help navigating the complicated requirements of REACH regulations in order to export products to Europe
Interpreting obligations under REACH is complex and many companies have difficulty determining what must be done. Go beyond compliance and streamline the process of creating and maintaining proper REACH registration with UL Wercs REACH Registration Services.
Leverage UL’s REACH regulatory, toxicology and chemical industry expertise, in addition to our powerful software suite, to be sure your company is compliant. UL’s REACH registration services can provide:
- Identification of required compliance actions
- Compilation and analysis of chemical data
- Establishing substance sameness
- Creation of compliance documents
- Assembly of REACH registration dossiers
- Creation of Extended Safety Data Sheets (with a phrase library of over 21,000 phrases translated into 46 languages)
- Automated collection and communication of supply chain information
Regulatory expertise ensures that compliance documents and registration dossiers meet regulatory requirements, are high quality and complete, and pass ECHA dossier compliance checks. This allows for faster time to market and eliminates the costly chance of noncompliance.
Moreover, access to REACH services and software deliverables is scalable to meet all business needs. From providing professional service advice on the REACH process and preparing individual dossiers to full registration services — including developing letters to ECHA, SIEF communications, data gap analysis, CSR, Safety Data Sheets and more — UL is ready to assist clients with all of their REACH services needs to coordinate all activities and ensure timely completion of projects.